Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Garlic Barrier?

Does anyone know where to get Garlic Barrier? It's a pesticide to protect my strawberry plant. Bugs are eating the leaves and I found slugs under the pot. I'm accepting suggestions on any other good pesticides too.


^ My Strawberry Plant and Half-Eaten Leaves.

Lost our Strike Fighters game today vs Molson: 9-8. It was close. They're not that good, but they have a few guys that can hit homers.
Highlight of the Night: Marc made an awesome play, firing a bullet from beyond 2nd base to me, at home, to get the out at the plate.

Dinner today -> Eggs with Mushrooms, and Lettuce.
I wanted to make something quick after the softball game as I was hungry. I fried up 3 eggs, but I figured it wasn't enough. So I sauteed some mushrooms and lettuce in olive oil, salt, and pepper.


^ Eggs with Mushrooms, and Lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment