Monday, July 12, 2010

AKB in 3D?

It was another light day at work today..., until 3pm rolled around. CMC MTL sent me lots of stuff to do, and it was all due before I left today. I thought I was going to leave early and pick up some groceries for dinner, but I ended up staying late.

Dinner today -> Willy's Pizza.
I found out from the owner that all Willy's pizza's include double cheese. He told me that when people use coupons, you only get a single layer of cheese.


^ Willy's Canadian Pizza (Mushroom, Pepperoni, and Bacon + Double Cheese).

Useless Idol News:
Unofficial AKB48 3D-Mouse Pads!! LOL.
I'd like to add the Yuko version to my 3D mouse pad collection :) If anyone sees these in a store or online somewhere, let me know.
BTW, they are very comfortable on the wrist.


^ Maeda and Yuko 3D Mouse Pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment