Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
I re-watched Disc 3 of the Yokohama Concert. In Disc 3, the girls are dressed up and sang in their Majisuka Gakuen characters. A cool twist to the concert.

Saturday:
Went to T&T in the morning. Got some more Onigiri. Spicy Tuna this time. It's pretty good.

Lunch today -> Chow Mein with Beef Flank and Spring Rolls.
Also picked up some noodles, beef flank, and spring rolls from T&T. I was looking for chinese greens, but they didn't have any of the kind I like.


^ Chow Mein with Beef Flank and Spring Rolls.

Ben and I went to Gordon's house for a marathon of Magic. I think I only won 3 games all night. My combos and new uber-fast Eldrazi deck forced Ben and Gordon to team up and kill me 1st for a few games.


^ Ben vs Gordon with me dead.

Sunday:
Watched some the World Cup final on TV. It was pretty boring... 0-0 through normal time and 1st extra time. Spain got a break and scored the game winning goal in the last 2 minutes of 2nd extra time.

Dinner today -> Soba with Beef Flank and Beef Tendons.


^ Soba with Beef Flank and Beef Tendons.

Useless Idol News:
As expected, there were a few surprise announcements at AKB48's Yoyogi "No Surprise" Concert:

It was announced that there will be a new "48" group. They will be called NMB48, whose base of operations will be Namba, Osaka!

Also, announced that the Senbatsu (aka starting lineup) for AKB48's 19th single (Dec release) will be decided by a JanKenPon (Rock-Paper-Scissors) Tournament!!! This is unbelievable! Every member now has an equal chance of making the single. Neat idea and fair, but I won't be happy if Yuko and Kasai don't make it. Topic info and tournament bracket info here.

Team K's Ono Erena announced her graduation from AKB48.

During Maeda Atsuko's Birthday celebration, Itano dropped her cake. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment