Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday of Boredom.

Not much going on today. I watched Disc 1 of the AKB48 in Yokohama Arena Concert 2010. I might watch Disc 2 tomorrow.

Strike Fighters double-header softball game tonight. It's going to be tough in this heat. I'll probably be drenched in sweat with all the catcher equipment on.
Update:
We won both games, 17-10 and 17-13. Be the end of the games, my shirt and hat was completely soaked in sweat.


^ Top 10 Yakiniku Meats.

Top 10 Yakiniku Meats (Emi translated it for me):
NO.1 Shimacho - Large Intestine
NO.2 Mino - Rumen, First Stomach
NO.3 Kopuchan - Small Intestine
NO.4 Harami - Outside Skirt
NO.5 Tan - Tongue
NO.6 Mino - Rumen, Stomach
NO.7 Tontoro - Pork Neck
NO.8 Tsurami - Cheek Meat
NO.9 Giara - 4th Stomach
NO.10 Hatsu - Heart

Someday I'll try them all in one sitting.
The list is from this variety show,
called Pussuma, I was watching with Oshima Yuko in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment