Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
The newest Magic Core set is out today: "Magic 2011" or "M11". Picked up 1 Fat Pack and 2 Booster boxes at Comic Book Shoppe.


^ M11 Boxes.

Saturday:
I had bought 3 onigiri (rice balls) from T&T and was planning on eating some for lunch today. I opened up the spicy salmon onigiri and bit into it. It was full of chopped ginger!!! It was so disgusting! You don't put chopped ginger into onigiri!
I had the Teriyaki salmon onigiri before, so I tried that and there was ginger in that one too! They changed the recipe to something disgusting.
Who would eat these? Onigiri is so simple that you can't screw it up, but T&T just did. I wonder if they have a complaint box? I want to tell them not to add ginger to everything.

Dinner today -> Salad with Lemon Coke Chicken.
Bought some chicken thighs and boiled them in the left over lemon coke sauce.
Put together a quick salad as a side with: lettuce, tomato, white mushrooms, red onion, bacon bits, cheese, and 3 cheese ranch dressing.


^ Salad with Lemon Coke Chicken.

Sunday:
Dinner today -> Bagel Sandwich.
Toasted bagel with onion and chive cream cheese, mock chicken, lettuce, tomato, and mustard. It was almost to big to fit in my mouth.


^ Bagel Sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment