Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weed-B-Gon

Steve twisted my arm and kicked me in the groin a few times until I agreed to drive him home from work today :p
I stopped by Canadian Tire on the way back to get some bags of mulch. There, I also found...


^ A 4L Bottle of Weed-B-Gon.
I've been looking for this. This stuff is just awesome. My environmentally friendly chemical warfare with the lawn continues...

Useless Quote of the Day:
I read this off a TSN article about Jaroslav Halak's 15 million/4yr signing with St.Louis:
"I'm very happy for Jaroslav," said Gauthier. "He deserves it. And I think the St. Louis Blues are happy too. They gave up a lot to get the player."

Useless Idol News:
There is a huge joke going around online on Justin Bieber (some Canadian singer?). Apparently on his site you can vote to send him somewhere for his world tour. People on 4chan (huge Japanese forum) are voting to sending him to North Korea! LMAO
Why? Just because. I also believe part of the reason is that some people didn't like it when he put his arms around some AKB48 girls for some photos. That's a big no-no for jpop idols.
Update:
The prank's been picked up by the BBC News. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the drive home Andy! Sorry again for the kicks to the groin!

    ReplyDelete