Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Played some Disc Golf at lunch with James and Ethan. We played the Kanata course and I got last place :( Need to work on my putting game.


^ Disc Golf Scores.

Saturday:
Did some shopping with Susanna and my mom, at Home Outfitters. They were having a huge sale. Got a couple of King size pillows, and Fitted Sheets for $10 each.

Dinner today -> Steak and Chinese Greens.


^ Steak and Chinese Greens.

Sunday:
Went out for dinner at Chinatown for my Grandma's Birthday. We wanted to go to Chu Shing for dinner, but the whole restaurant was booked. We went to Emerald Buffet on Merivale instead. It was pretty good. I had alot of seafood, even with dessert!


^ Plates 1 and 2.


^ Mussels with Dessert.


^ Strawberry Whip Cake from Swiss Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment