Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Win by Default

Strike Fighters softball game was called off due to rain and due to the other team not showing up. Most of our team showed up at the diamond, but no one from the other team appeared. By 6:30pm the rain had become a light mist, and we could have played. I think we will win by default. Our record will be 5-1.

Dinner today -> Rideau Takeout.
Since the game was cancelled, and the diamond was near Rideau Resturant, I went there to pick up some Chinese Takeout. I got Beef Chow Mein and Dry Fried Rice Noodles with Beef. I haven't had Rideau in awhile and it was so good.


^ Beef Chow Mein and Dry Fried Rice Noodles with Beef.

Useless Japan News:
ANA Airlines will be creating a special paint job for one of their Boeing 777s. It will be painted with Gundam art! The aircraft will be unveiled on July 1st. Full article here.
I'll post some pics around July 1st. Peter and Charin will hopefully be pointing me to some good shots of the art from their suggested site: Airliners.net

No comments:

Post a Comment