Thursday, June 17, 2010

Peanut Butter on Burgers

Dinner today -> Peanut Butter Burgers.
Was planning on "Hamburg Rice" today, but I was in the mood for peanut butter. So I decided to Peanut Butter Hamburgers. I used toast since I didn't have any hamburger buns.


^ PeanutButter Hamburgers.

Useless MtG News:
New Magic cards are out on Friday: Archenemy. It's 4 pre-constructed decks with 20 over-sized cards. It also comes with new Multiplayer rules using the over-sized cards; and the decks are made for 1 vs many games.

Useless Idol News:
Check out the promotional AKB48 Veggie drink flash site. After it loads, you can share a juice box drink with one of the girls :) Click one of the girls to see her short video. This site was so made for their fans.
(I have no clue what vegetable some of the girls are dressed up as too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment