Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sushi

Took vacation today and slept in.
After I finally got up (around 11am :) ), I went shopping at Costco for salmon and Canadian Tire for some wood chips/mulch.
After I got home, I mowed the lawn and did some yard work before it rained.

Dinner today -> Sushi
Made some maki rolls with the salmon I got. Made a salmon, cucumber, and egg roll. I wanted to add avocado too, but they weren't ripe yet.


^ Sushi

Useless Idol News:
Morning Musume is in Paris, France right now, for the 2010 Japan Expo. Info here. Looks like they will be performing a full concert, not just a few of songs like AKB48 did last year.

While some members of AKB48 are in LA right now, for the Anime Expo.
I was thinking about going to this when I first heard about it, but after reading about the mess it was last year when Morning Musume was there, and that you have to buy VIP Anime Expo tickets, and you have to stay at a certain hotel to get concert tickets, and the "meet and greet" was a $100 (this recently got changed to be free for 32 random people from a draw of 500; which to me is worse than paying $100); I decided not to go as it got too expensive.

Emi tried to help me order the AKB48 cards, but after filling out the order form we found out that the delivery of the cards was COD. My Japan Delivery Service doesn't accept COD, so I can't get them :( Maybe Yuko and Kasai card boxes will show up on ebay. Thanks for the help Emi.

No comments:

Post a Comment