Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cybertron & Maids

Useless Tranformers News:
I got "Transformers: War for Cybertron" for XBox 360 today. I got it from Best Buy as it was $39.99 with the Jazz exclusive. I went to EB Games before hand, to see if I can get the Shockwave exclusive, but they were charging $64.99 for the game! To me, Shockwave isn't worth the $25 difference in price.


^ XBox 360 - Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Useless Idol News:
Kasai Tomomi and Shinoda Mariko was on the latest episode of "G.I.Goro Great Inventor". It's a variety show about inventions, hosted by a SMAP guy with abunch of comedians and a couple AKB48 girls as guest participants. This week's episode was about Ninja Weapons. I usually watch it on Youtube, but this one is worth downloading. BTW: All the female guests are usually dressed up as maids. Don't know why? :)


^ Maid Kasai :)


^ Kasai and Mariko weren't in maid outfits very long, as they had a ninja battle to win!
(Credit to Hello!Online)

Useless CMC News:
FYI: Don't forget Free BBQ Lunch at CMC on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment