Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
James is getting into Disc Golf now. I lent my Discs to Ethan so he can play with James during lunch today (as I went to Comic Book Shoppe). Ethan lost my Driver Disc in the hedges on the 1st hole... @_@

Picked up the new M:tG ArchEnemy Cards today. Got all 4 decks.


^ M:tG ArchEnemy Decks.

Also bought Steve Jackson's "Zombie Dice" game. It's a fast, fun dice game for 2+ players.


^ "Zombie Dice" Game.

Saturday:
Woke up early to watch "Transformers" on Teletoon Retro, but I ended up watching Japan vs Netherlands in Soccer instead. Japan lost 1-0. It's too bad, as Japan played pretty well.

Went out for my Birthday dinner with Jeff, Linda, Everett, Ben, and Jane. We went to Le Buffet du Continent. I only ate 3 plates! My mistake was eating too many ribs. They were really good and I ate about a dozen+ of them. I wanted more crab legs and dessert stuff, but I was full of rib meat.


^ My Plate...


^ Everett's Plate... the baby can really put it away, hehehe.

Went back to Jeff and Linda's place afterwards for some gaming: Zombie Dice, Bohnanza, and Ticket to Ride: Europe. Anthony showed up later for some gaming too.


^ BDay Gifts from Jeff, Linda, and Everett. Thank You!

Sunday:
Went out for Dim Sum at Chinatown with the family. The occasion... Ben was showing off Jane to my parents and grandparents... woooo the big "meeting the parents" step :P.
Forgot to take pics of the Dim Sum food, because the restaurant was too hot and I was sweating while eating.

Also, my mom kept ordering food nobody wanted to eat.
It went something like this:
Ben: "I want the fried wontons."
Mom: "OK, 1 fried wonton plate... and a plate of fried shrimp balls and shrimp rolls too."
Ben, Andy: "I don't want the shrimp balls or the shrimp rolls. Order it if your going to eat it."
Mom: "Look, egg tarts! Lets get 3 plates."
Andy, Grandma: "I don't want egg tarts."
Mom: "OK, 2 plates than."
etc...
... time lapse to end of meal...
Mom: "Andy, eat a shrimp ball..."
Andy: "I already ate 2 because I had eat it..."
Mom: "Then eat the egg tart..."
Andy: "I don't like the egg tarts from here, the tart shell are not flaky like ones from MTL."
Mom: "Ben, Jane, Mom (grandma) eat the egg tarts."
Ben, Jane, Grandma: @_@ "... fine..."
etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment