Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Scrambling at work these past few days. Lots of documents to be released, and audits to be performed and closed. Why? On Monday I have a TRR and then an external process audit by our customer's SQA. My 1st external audit and I'm not sure what to expect. I hear the SQA guy is very thorough and picky.

BTW: No "Shukan AKB" today, because of the news conferences and specials about the Japanese Prime Minister resigning.

Dinner today -> Fried Rice with Corn, Bacon, and whole Straw Mushrooms.
Didn't know what to cook today. I looked in the cupboard and spied a can of corn and straw mushrooms, so after a little "Iron Chef Macgyvering", I whipped this up :) Made it abit spicy with some Cayenne Pepper.


^ Corn, Bacon, and Straw Mushroom Fried Rice.

Saturday:
Dinner today -> Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimps and Sliced Steak.
I was really hungry when I started making this. Because of that, I think I made too much food. I have enough left for lunch and dinner on Sunday.


^ Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp and Steak.

Sunday:
Attended a wake today for Gavin's Grandma. Spent the rest of the day watching "Life" on Discovery Channel and preparing for my audit.

Useless Cartoon News:
New Thundercats cartoon by Teletoon in the works. Article here. I think if they re-make it like they did for He-Man, it could be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment