Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Ben and I discovered that Transformers: War for Cybertron's Co-op Campaign is not playable for offline multiplayer! We thought it was split screen for 2 players. Neither of us have Gold Membership on XBox Live so we won't be playing the multiplayer parts on the game. That really sucks! It's also not very bright of the creators/designers to not include offline multiplayer. It's really to bad too, as the game play is really fun and the graphics are very well done and detailed.

Saturday:
I wasted half the day playing Tranformers. Each mission takes about 3hrs. The levels are so long. Omega Supreme was so tough to beat! I died so many times.
I wasted the other half of the day downloading about 18GBs of Shukan AKB: AKB48 in Guam. The funniest part was during the Wake-up Pranks and Mariko drew on Yuko's face while she was asleep.


^ Yuko has Unibrow and Eyeballs on her Eyelids. LOL

Sunday:
Went to "Little Sheep" Mongolian Hot Pot with Stefano, Mallory, Tyler, Tanya and for lunch. Mallory, Stefano, and I were talking about coming here for alittle while and we finally went. We were there for almost 2hrs and filled up on alot of meat (4 plates of beef, 4 plates of lamb, and alot of chicken). I forgot to take pics of the food. I think I need people to remind me to take pics.

Useless Idol News:
New AKB48 cards are out July 31. Each box contains a set of 45 cards of the member you want + 4 random rare cards.
I need to figure out how I'm going to get these.

No comments:

Post a Comment