Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Illusion

Today I was running on 3.5 hrs of sleep, and I wasn't tired at all. Last night, I just couldn't fall asleep. I went to bed around 1am. Layed there til about 1:30, and turned on the TV. I watch bits of Conan The Destroyer and Sister Act 2, I think I dosed off around 4am. I then woke up at 7:30am, 2 minutes before my alarm!

My dad got his 35yrs of service award at CMC today. He got a Sony Blue-ray/DVD Home Theatre System! The box was huge.
Ethan got his 5yrs of service award. He got a digital camcorder. It was about the size of an iphone.
Sandra also got her 5yrs of service award too. She got a telescope.
These gifts are way better than my 5yr award. I got a stupid luggage bag. My 10yr one better have some good stuff to pick.

Useless Soccer News:
Japan lost to Paraguay today in the World Cup. It was a 0-0 game after extra time, and Japan lost 5-3 in the shootout. Really too bad. It would have been cool to see Japan in the final 8.


^ Optical Illusions...

No comments:

Post a Comment