Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Audit

Completed my TRR and external audit today, and everything passed! YES! Now, only 2 days of Formal Testing left, but that's the easy part.

Today felt like a really long day. Mainly because I was pretty antsy about the audit. Also, it didn't help that I didn't get much sleep last night because:
1) I kept thinking of questions the SQA guy might ask me, and alot of questions I did not know the answers to,
2) I had to wake up at 3am to watch NHK, because "Wednesday J*Pop" (which is on Sundays?) had AKB48 on as the special guest.

Useless Idol News:
The "Wednesday J*Pop" performance was a live mini-concert. It was pretty good, I think?... I was half-asleep while watching it. I'll have to download the show to re-watch it, but I found some YouTube clips:


^ AKB48 - Ponytail to ShuShu (Wednesday J*Pop Verison).
Camera jumps around too much to my liking. The wota/fan "chants" are hilarious and loud. Nice body waves when they sing "Ponytail". I hear it's almost as good as Stefano's. LOL
FYI: Maeda drops mic around 3:15.


^ AKB48 - Aitakatta (Wednesday J*Pop Verison).
Iconic AKB48 song.
FYI: Maeda breaks formation early and recovers around 3:00, lol.
(Both videos ripped from YouTube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment