Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Earthquake!!!

A 5.7 scale Earthquake was felt in Ottawa today, around 2pm.
The CMC building rattled for about 10 seconds. I thought it was just some big guy running with a heavy cart upstairs. I only realized it was an earthquake when my R2-D2 and other toys fell off my computer monitor. It was actually pretty cool.
Did anyone outside of Ottawa feel it?

I wonder if any of my stuff fell down at my house? For sure all my Mario Kart figs rolled off my computer monitor. Maybe my anime figs fell over too. Hopefully none of my Transformers: Animated toys fell, as they are setup such that if 1 falls, it would cause a domino effect to knock them all down like bowling pins @o@Ahhh! I guess I'll find out tonight.

Update:
Good old sturdy house :) Nothing fell over. Not even these (not so sturdy) anime figs on my shelf.


^ Standing Anime Figs.

No comments:

Post a Comment