Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Report -> Strike Fighters Party

Friday:
Played Dragon Age late into the night on Friday. Finally got enough money in the game to become a Templar, to buy another backpack, and to get all the Blood Dragon Armour parts. I also downloaded the Rock Golem Shale Quest. I got him in my party now.


^ Fongpay: Dwarven Warrior.

I discovered that I get 4 free Chinese TV channels until Dec 1 (Rogers 819-822). 2 channels are movie channels, 1 is a variety show channel, and the last is a MTV type channel. I watched parts of Jackie Chan's "Young Master" movie Friday night, and a comedy ghost movie.

Read an article on the top Maid Cafe's in Japan. Gavin, Ben, and I went to the rank #3 @home Cafe. I think we went to the 6th floor one? We're all bronze members of this Maid Cafe. Bronze membership is called "Lvl 1 My Master". I'd like to go back there next time I'm in Japan. Maybe we can get to silver "Familiar Master" level (you collect points for each visit and get gifts/discounts for certain levels; Silver = 5 visits). Maybe we should bring Yuto. Start him young at Level 1 and maybe he can achieve "The Legend" status (2000 visits) by the time he is 20. It'll only be 100 visits a year :)

Saturday:
Saturday was the CMC softball team's end of season party. Our team is called "CMC Strike Fighters"


^ Strike Fighters Logo (create by yours truly ^_^).

Our record was 4-15-1 this year. Our best season since I've been on the team. 3 real wins, 1 default win, and 1 tie. Were getting better :)
I brought Sausage Rolls to the party. I made a home made sauce for it too (ketchup, mustard, wasabi, and black pepper mix)


^ Sausage Rolls.

The party was fun. Lots of food, Foos Ball, Kareoke and Air Hockey.

Sunday:
Went to the Toy Sale at Lansdowne Park today with Ben and Susanna. Bought a couple of toys for Christmas Gifts.

Afterwards, we went to the little Flee Market in Stitsville. I found and bought some "Bread & Butter Pickles" from the jam lady.


^ Bread & Butter Pickles.


^ Dinner today was potatoes and a turkey leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment