Monday, November 16, 2009

Dinner today -> Beef in BBQ sauce

For dinner today, I was planning on something simple: Beef Hotpot (basically boiled water with salt and garlic, then dipping thinly sliced beef into it). As I started to prepare, I detoured from my plan. I sliced some onions, chopped some garlic, caramelized them; threw in the beef and added BBQ sauce. Topped it off with green onions and some Wafu sauce. Then I open up some corn, cooked some rice, and re-heated yesterday's potatoes.
It evolved into this:


^ Beef with onions in BBQ sauce, corn, potatoes and rice.

Took a pic of my Maid Cafe souvenirs.


^ @home Membership Card (Lvl 1), Coaster, and my pic with one of the maids. (She's pretty cute. I don't remember what she wrote on the pic.)

On a sad note. Today at CMC, my friend Myriam was layed-off. I think she was kind of expecting it, but it was sad to see her go. She joins a growing list of ex-CMC people.

Useless Japan info:
A new limited flavour of Coke will be released in Japan for the winter season. It's called "Coca-cola Plus Fibre". The new Coke helps you go poo :) I think it might taste gritty?
(credit to IXA Ready - Fist On!)

No comments:

Post a Comment