Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lunch today -> Scores

Had a large gathering of former and current CMC employees today at Scores Chicken Rotisserie (22 of us). It was nice to see everyone again. I ordered the 1/4 chicken leg with the all-you-can-eat salad/soup bar. I was a little disappointed with the chicken I got. It was kind of on the small side, compared to the other times I've been there. The meat was moist, but the skin was really chewy and tough. No pic, as I forgot my camera at home.

For dinner today I cooked a pack of the Jumbo Shrimp Wontons I bought yesterday from T&T. I also made some ramen to go with it. Added a soy sauce marinated egg too.


^ Ramen with Jumbo Shrimp Wontons.

STORY:
I got a message on my CMC phone this afternoon from Sandra. She asked me to restart her computer so she could connect remotely. I did, and called her back to let her know it was done.
When someone picked up the phone, I could hear Sandra in the background yelling, "I'M NOT HOME". The person who answered, proceeded to tell me Sandra wasn't home. I left a message with him, to tell her that the computer was reset.
Point of this Story:
When you are at home, DON'T be within earshot of the phone when you yell "I'm not home". It'll make the caller crack up laughing. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment