Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Package Today and T&T Trip

Package:
Got the 2nd half of my package from YesAsia today.
I got Morning Musume's "Kimagure Princess" Limited Edition A, B, and C Singles, AKB48's "RIVER" Single, and a free Bleach phone strap.


^ Limited A (top-Left), B (Top-Right), C (Bottom-Left), RIVER (Bottom-Right)

Opened K.Princess Limited C. Nice group photo of Morning Musume on the inside of the CD jacket. The 10 CD covers is actually 5 double-sided covers. Included was also a "Handshake Event" ticket (which I can't use).


^ Morning Musume's "Kimagure Princess" Limited Edition C Single Insides.

Opened the RIVER CD looking for the 1st press limited AKB48 group photo. DAMN IT! I didn't get one!!! I knew I should have ordered it from CD Japan. They guarantee it but has expensive shipping, while YesAsia doesn't guarantee it and is free shipping.


^ AKB48's "RIVER" Single Insides.

The CD jacket is pretty cool. One side has the lyrics, while the other side has a cool panoramic shot of the front girls (above).
In addition to the CD/DVD, I got a gold-foil "National Handshaking Event" ticket (looks dark brown in the pic). Too bad I can't use it.
Also got a voting ticket for the 2010 Shibuya AX Request Top 100 concert. I can use it to vote for 1 song in AKB48's yearly top 100 fan voted concert. I believe last year, the voting ticket was able to vote for 3-5 songs, but this year it's only good for 1 song. This is an ingenious money making idea by Akimoto Yasushi (AKB48's owner/producer). The more hardcore wota's will buy multiple copies of this CD (5, 10, 20, even 100 copies), just to vote their favorite song or favorite AKB girl's unit song, into the #1 slot.
If I can figure it out, I'm going to vote for "Bird". It was voted #9 in 2008, and #4 in 2009. I'll post the video to Bird in a future post.

T&T:
Ben, Susanna and I went to T&T tonight. We got there at 7:30pm and the place was not even 1/2 full. No line to get in, only a small line to order the cooked food, and short lines at the cash.


^ Dinner from T&T: Assorted Bean Curds and Veg. Spring Rolls

We bought lots of food: different kinds of bean curds, fresh fish, spring rolls, egg tarts, Ramune, seaweed, and marinated pork intestines. Wednesday nights is a good night to go to T&T. Not very busy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment