Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Report -> Happy Birthday Susanna!

Friday:
AKB48 Sub-group: "no3b" or "No Sleeves", released their 3rd single on Nov 27. This sub-group consists of 3 AKB48 Team A girls, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, and Minegishi Minami. The group was formed when these 3 girls were filming their comedy TV series "Mendol" (Stefano: have you watched it yet?).


^ no3b - "Kiss no Ryuusei" promotional video.

Saturday:
I finally got rid of my 10yr old cell phone and got a iPhone 3GS. I stayed with Telus as my provider. They gave me unlimited texting and free Caller ID for 3yrs. I was planning on going with Rogers, as they have similar plans but they were going to give me nothing free. Also Rogers's roaming plans are significantly higher than Telus's.
-> Does anyone know how to move the app icons around and how to delete apps?
Update (just hold down the icon you want to delete for 3 seconds. When it "wiggles" you can move it or delete it.)

Cooked up some Beef Tendon Stew throughout Saturday. Actually started cooking on Friday night, as it takes along time to cook to make tender. Included some marrow-filled Beef Bones for extra flavour. I also added chinese mushrooms and daikon. I cooked it for a long time, but it was worth it. It was really good in the end. I gave a third of the pot to my parents.


^ Beef Tendon Stew.

Went to Jeff's house for some gaming Sat night. Ben, Jeff and I played some Settlers of Canaan and Formula Die (a Indy Racing board game). While waiting for Ben, Everett seemed fascinated by me being there watching his DVD of "The Backyardigans" cartoon. Linda made some good cookies for us too.

Sunday:
Happy Birthday Susanna!
Went to Emerald Chinese Buffet for lunch (used to be called Du Barry). My grandma knows the owner and is the owner's daughter's god-mother, so we got our meal on the house :)


^ 1st plate of food. I got alot of rice wrapped shrimp. They make it good there. Their 2-bite egg tarts were really good too. (FYI: I splashed soy sauce all over my shirt.)

Susanna got a Strawberry Mousse cake from T&T as a birthday cake. It looked really good, but didn't taste that good. I got to say that the bakery section in T&T is not rating very well with our family. Their egg tarts taste weird too.


^ Susanna's Birthday cake. I forgot to take a pic when it was whole, but I got the before and after pics :). The box is good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment