Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rant, Dragon Age, Projector Problems, Japanese Last Names

My brother, Ben, really pisses me off sometimes. His XBox 360 got "Red Ringed", so I let him borrow my 360 for a weekend (as he said). 1 week later, he says I can have it back. I didn't mind that he had it for a week, as I wasn't playing anything on 360, but I expected him to return it himself and hookup everything to the way it was before he borrowed it. Its the proper thing to do.
But no.
He makes me go over to his house to pickup my 360 myself; just because he had to rush home from work to eat food, before going out to go eat wings downtown. What is the point of eating before going out to eat? And he couldn't make the time to return my xbox when he knew I wanted it back today! He really disappoints me sometimes. He so owes me.

(Man, I love this blog. I can rant and no one can stop me ^_^)

I bought "Dragon Age: Origins" for XBox 360 today.


^ Epic RPG

So I created my character (a noble dwarven warrior), downloaded the exclusive armour, and started playing abit. The whole time I was doing this, I would get an annoying dark bar scrolling up the screen, and I would lose video every few minutes. Either my projector bulb is starting to go or the video signal needs to be boosted. I hope it isn't the bulb because it's atleast a $200 replacement. I'll have to hit The Source for a signal booster tomorrow.

Useless Info from Japan:
(exert from Japan Times article)
Top 10 most common Japanese last names:
1. Sato
2. Suzuki
3. Takahashi
4. Tanaka
5. Watanabe
6. Ito
7. Yamamoto
8. Nakamura
9. Kobayashi
10. Kato

Japan has about 100,000 last names, about a million in the US, several thousand in China, and only about 200 in Korea.
I like Watanabe (Wa-ta-na-be). It sounds cool. It's fun to say it like this: Waat-tawn-nabee (stretching it out like in Seinfeld "Heeeeelloooooo")

No comments:

Post a Comment