Monday, November 9, 2009

Coffee Maker Fixed

I thought my coffee maker was broken on Saturday. I filled it with water, turned it on, and nothing happened. I tried poking around the water drain with a chopstick and shaking it. Didn't work. I was thinking, "Damn, now I have to get a new coffee maker too. What's next to go wrong? (because I beleive everything happens in three's)". Saturday went by without my caffeine fix from my daily cup of milk tea. Sunday morning rolled around, and I woke up to a huge caffeine headache. I drank a can of Coke but it didn't work.
Steve told me today that I should try adding 2 parts vinegar with 1 part water, into my coffee maker. It might be clogged with debris buildup from the water. The vinegar will break it down. I tried it Monday night, and it worked!!! My coffee maker is fixed, but smells like vinegar. Thanks Steve. (Steve also showed off his new iPhone. I'm so envious. I want one too!)

At CMC I'm doing QA (Quality Assurance) work now. I did a SIL audit today and sat through some manual testing. Also auditing a bunch documents for CMC MTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment