Monday, July 2, 2018

Long weekend report -> Happy Canada Day!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Food this weekend ->
Gavin was in town this long weekend and we met up at Ben's house.  He bought some steaks and I BBQed for dinner.  We also had potatoes and zucchini.  It was a very good dinner, but my tooth was still bothering me, so I could only chew on the left side of my mouth.
Steak BBQ Dinner.

Sunday was soooo hot.  I think it was 38C but felt like 47C with humidity.  Even though it was stupid hot, I went to pick up Julie and Roger in the morning and we helped Gen and Garth move into their new apartment.  The move went from 10am to 4:30pm, but it went pretty smoothly as there were alot of people helping and shopping carts to move things (MVP was shopping carts).  Their new place doesn't have AC and we were all just dripping sweat all day.  There was pizza, veggies, fruit, and chips afterward but I was sweating too much to take a pic of it all.

Useless Gaming News:
Gavin, Ben and I played 3-player Magic on Friday.  It was good.  We haven't played in awhile.  We also played from JackTV games that Ben bought on Steam.  Fibbage 3 was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment