Thursday, July 26, 2018

Shopping Day.

Been really busy with work the past few days, but I got today and Friday off for working in Montreal last weekend.  Woke up at noon today and went shopping at Carlingwood and Bayshore :)

Food today -> Tofu Curd Soup.
Made some tofu curd soup today.  I added some leftover shredded chicken, mushrooms, and noodle knots.  The broth is chicken broth and some dashi.  Tastes really good.
Tofu Curd Soup.

Useless Puzzle News:
Julie was over last week and she helped me finish my 1000 piece Wasgij Mystery Puzzle #13.  The box shows the "before" scene where the spy is captured.  The finished puzzle shows how escapes.
How the Spy Escapes.

Useless Toy News:
Found the "black hair" Psylocke variant at EB Games Bayshore today.  Probably will pick up the "purple hair" variant if I see it.
"Black Hair" Psylocke.

Useless Transformers News:
Found Inferno at Centrum Walmart on Tuesday.  No other PotP wave 3 though.
Today I found the re-release minibots at Bayshore Walmart.  Picked up all 4: Bumblebee, Outback, Tailgate, and Swerve.
Newest Transformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment