Tuesday, July 17, 2018

New Baby Fish!

Useless Garden News:
Found my first ripe cherry tomato of the year today!  I plucked it and ate it. 
1st Cherry Tomato of the Year.
It was so good.  Sweet too.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played a double-header tonight against 2 different team and both teams were in a division above us.  We treated the game like a practice as we were out matched.  We lost both games.  The 1st game was kind of close, but they pulled away in the 5th inning.
The 2nd game was no where close.  I think the final score was 11-26.
Game 1: I hit 2-for-2 with 2 singles.
Game 2: I hit 2-for-3 with a single, ground out, and a single.

Useless Aquarium News:
I found a new baby fish today!  I didn't see any others.  Usually it's more than just one.
New Fish.
It's so tiny and cute!
Cute Baby Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment