Sunday, July 8, 2018

Weekend Report -> Tutti Frutti Eggs

Food this weekend ->
Went to Tutti Frutti in Barrhaven for lunch on Friday with Julie.  They are breakfast and lunch restaurant like Cora's; BUT unlike Cora's, the food is actually served still hot :).
Julie ordered the Strawberry Fest's eggs combo with strawberry crepe, and I got the eggs benedict with smoked salmon and capers.  A first I thought the dish didn't have enough food, but after I was finished I was full.  The eggs benedict was very good and had a perfect runny yolk.  I will be coming back to this place.
Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon.

Potluck and games dinner at Jeff & Linda's Friday night.  I made sliced chicken thigh meat with potatoes, zucchini, and king oyster mushrooms.
Potluck Plate.
Linda had made spaghetti and meatballs, mac & cheese, and tofu with Chinese sausage.
We had pecan pie, fruit, and ice cream for dessert.

Useless Gaming News:
Played a bunch of board games on Friday night.  We played Rumble in the House, Camel Cup, and Running of the Bulls.
Camel Cup.

Jeff showed me this Mystery Adventure Club box he ordered.  It's a monthly subscription for mystery game in a box for kids.  The box has some really good quality bits in it and the clues look well made.  The kids were going to try and solve it on Sunday.  I wonder if they figured it out?
Mystery Adventure Club Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment