Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Re-injured Leg

Picked up the Robot Hockey Trophy today from an engraving place. 
Robot Hockey Trophy.
John's team won my pool this year, the Herron's Ham Hawks.
New Plaque.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters faced Rockwell Collins tonight.  It was a low scoring game, but we played well defensively.  We won 9-4.
I also re-injured my leg in the exact same spot in the 5th inning, running to 1st.  But before I got hurt, I hit 1-for-2 with a single.

Useless Lego News:
Picked up the Lego Tron bike set from Toys R Us today.  I didn't expect TRU to get this as I thought it was a Lego Store Exclusive. 
Lego Tron Bikes.
Not sure when I will get around to building this, I still have my Lego Ship in a bottle to build.  Plus my big table it being used up by a new 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment