Sunday, July 22, 2018

Weekend Report -> Short Notice Trip to Montreal.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

Food this weekend ->
Friday was Brodie's last day at CMC.  There was a lunch gathering at Lone Star.  I got the pepper steak burger with fries.  It was pretty good.  I would order this again.
Pepper Steak Burger.

After lunch I was told I needed to go to Montreal on Saturday and stay til Sunday for work.  I was needed in-person to review and release urgent stuff for a customer.  It was my grandma's birthday this weekend and I couldn't go...
It was a long 2 days in MTL, but we got the work done.  On Saturday I had McDonald's Quarter-Pounder combo for lunch, and then we got St.Hubert's for dinner.  St.Hubert's chicken was OK, but it's got nothing on Scores' chicken, and especially the tasty gravy.  While I was eating so-so chicken, my family was feasting and over ordering sushi buffet :(  I was totally in the mood for sushi since Thursday!

Sunday, I got McDonald's for breakfast.  I got the Sausage Egg McMuffin Meal.  I got an iced coffee instead of a hot coffee.  I found the iced coffee tasted better than the ones I get in Ottawa.  It tasted like it had more coffee flavour.
McD for Breakfast.
Lunchtime was ...*drumroll*... Scores Rotisserie!  Yes! :)  I got a 1 leg meal.  Totally hit the spot and it was uber good.
Scores! 1 Leg Meal.
I was tempted to get more Scores and take it back to Ottawa for dinner, but decided against it this time.  I went and picked up Rideau instead.  Got beef chow mein, dry fried beef rice noodles and salt & pepper shrimp.
Rideau Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment