Sunday, July 15, 2018

Weekend Report -> Predaking

Food this weekend ->
Made a pack of Schneider's Bacon on Saturday.  I found it disappointing compared to Farmboy's maple bacon.  Also made eggs and toast for a late breakfast.
So-so Bacon.

On Sunday, I went to Swiss Chalet and got the limited time Crispy Chicken.  I got a half chicken meal.  The chicken is really good, but I didn't get any white meat pieces.  I got 1 drum and 3 thighs.  I do prefer the dark meat, but I was in the mood for a rib piece.
Crispy Chicken.
I should have gotten the family size instead.  It was the same price as getting 2 half chicken meals, but you get 4 sides, 4 coleslaw, 4 pickles, and 4 buns.  Maybe later this week :)

Useless Garden News:
My cherry tomato plant is really flourishing.  Been watering it every other day.  It was a little bigger than the garden lights when I got the plant from Costco last month.  Now it's  really tall and trying to take over the whole garden space.  I didn't plant anything else this year because I knew the tomato plant would just take over.
Cherry Tomato Plant.
I added some supports to help the plant expand out more and it looked like it has.  Still alot of green tomatoes, only 1 turning slightly orange.

Useless Transformers News:
Power of the Primes: Predaking got released last week.  Gordon told me Toys R Us Kanata finally got some in stock on Friday.  I hustled over and got us some.  I used the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" coupon for getting a great price for them (Reg $229ea).  I'll need to sell off the extra Predaking or return it.
3 Predakings.

No comments:

Post a Comment