Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Fixed Cracked Tooth?

Went to the dentist today.  I had cracked my tooth and it was killing me since Sunday.  It was throbbing and aching alot; and I couldn't chew with the right-side of my mouth.  I even had to keep the right side of my face elevated to sleep.  It hurt so much that I woke up in the middle of the night to brush my teeth with Sensodyne toothpaste to relieve the pain (which worked).
Hopefully it's fixed now, but currently it still aches, but not as bad.

Snack yesterday -> Cake.
Picked up a 50% off Chocolate Pecan with Creamy Caramel cake from Loblaws.  It was totally worth $2.25.
Good Cake.

Dinner today -> Discount Bayshore Food.
Went to Bayshore with Peter after gaming tonight.  We waited around for BOGO Free sushi.  I also got some discount Chinese food from Shanghai 360 and Manchu Wok.
Discount Food.

Useless Gaming News:
Played 3-player Dominion after work with James and Peter today.  We played 3 games and we each won a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment