Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Ice Cream Sundae Bar

Lunch today -> Ice Cream Sundae Bar.
We created an ice cream sundae bar event at work today.  It was planned as an after lunch treat, but it became my lunch.  We bought 5 tubs of ice cream and lots of toppings. 
We All Scream...
We also bought cookies to make ice cream sandwiches.
... For Ice Cream!

I made a mini-banana split with my first bowl.
Banana Buried Under Ice Cream.
Second bowl was just more ice cream, whip cream, and toppings without the healthy banana.
More Ice Cream.

Useless Food News:
Made a lemon cheese cake (and a couple mini ones) tonight.  Will eat it with the family for my birthday later this weekend.
Lemon Cheese Cake.
I also made some mini-strawberry-lemon cheese cakes.  I'm iffy about the taste.  It tastes abit off.  The strawberry extract tasted bitter.  Could have just been me, as I tasted the extract in it's pure form and it messed up my taste buds.  I'll have to bring these to work find some guinea pigs (Peter, Katie, and Becky? ;) ) to test these on.

Useless Gaming News:
We played 5 games of Dominion today.  2 games at lunch time and 3 games after work.  I co-won 1 game and lost the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment