Thursday, June 14, 2018

Eyeballs

Lunch today -> Ox Head.
Steve, Ed and I went to Ox Head for lunch.  Since it was my birthday, I had to get noodles.  We all got V13 Ox Head Vermicelli.  It was really good.
Ox Head Vermicelli.

Useless Toy News:
Becky got me a big Chester Cheetah plush.  I think it's kind of rare!
Big Chester Cheetah Plush.

I didn't notice til about 3:30pm, but there were new eyeballs peeking over my monitor!
New Eyeballs.
Apparently Katie came by in the morning and secretly put her minion plushy there.  Friday is her last day at CMC and she's giving me her minion a new home at my desk :)
A Minion!

Useless Gaming News:
Peter, Katie and I played EXIT: Secret Lab this afternoon.  It's an escape room in a box.  This game is fun.  The puzzles are good.  The suggested play time is 1-2hrs and well longer than an escape room.  And YES you will destroy some of the game parts.  The only bad thing I could find, is that the puzzles are linear.  You must do them in order and nothing was done in parallel. 
Note the Scissors.
After an hour, Peter had to leave, so we paused the game.  I think we are 3-4 puzzles away from finishing and we will do that Friday. 
I would recommend this for any 3 person group that doesn't have alpha-male personalities.  I think 4 players will be abit too crowded, but could work.  I had the most experience with escape games, but I didn't run the game.  We all contributed to solving the puzzles, as Peter and Katie think differently than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment