Sunday, June 17, 2018

Weekend Report -> Happy Father's Day!!!

Food this weekend ->
Katie left me her Lego mini-figs and Kinder Egg figs at my desk before leaving CMC. 
Katie's Lego and Kinder Figures.
Katie, Peter, and I also finished "EXIT: Secret Lab" Friday morning too.  I highly recommend this EXIT game.  Good puzzles.  We finished with 9 stars.
There was a going away party at Jack Astors for Katie, Tim, and Guillaume after work on Friday.  I got their Pulled Pork Southern Fries.
Over Sauced and Salty Fries.
It looked good, but it did NOT taste good.  There was hardly any pulled pork on the fries and there was way too much sauce on it.  It was also very salty.  I tried to tell Carlos not to get it, but it was too late. 

On Sunday, for Father's Day and my birthday, we went to Sea King for dinner.  The dinner was OK.  The stuff my mom ordered wasn't as good as I expected.  The sweet & sour pork was meh.  It was full of filler and lacked flavour.  The seafood with snow peas plate was also meh and full of celery filler (When my mom offered grandfather some snow peas, the spoon had 1 snow pea and 5 celery in it.  When I said it was just celery, Susanna and Ben said it was fine.  No it wasn't.  Idiots.  In the end he didn't eat the celery.).  The sweet fried beef plate was also meh as was the duck dish.  Everything lacked something and looked very cheap.  I ate because I was hungry, but was super disappointed with the meal.  I did enjoy the fried fish in corn sauce.
Meh Dishes.
I think we should have gone to Rideau Restaurant or insisted buffet instead of Sea King.  Only didn't go to buffet because of Ben, but it wasn't his choice.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Wave 2 Deluxes of Transformers: Power of the Primes.  Still missing Leader class Elita-1 and Hungrrr.
TF:PotP Deluxe Wave 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment