Monday, June 4, 2018

Sticky Rice Wrapped with Seaweed Paper

Lunch today -> Sticky Rice.
I went home for lunch today.  I microwaved some sticky rice wrapped in leaves.  Normally the sticky rice makes a sticky mess on the plate and fork.  Today I realized that I could wrap the sticky rice in a sheet of seaweed and eat it by hand with no mess!
Sticky Rice.
It wraps up easily and handy to eat.
Seaweed Wrapped Sticky Rice.

Dinner today -> Wings
Went to Loblaws after softball tonight and picked up some discount wings.  They were OK, good enough for 50% off.
Discount Wings.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters were visitors against Packing Dingers tonight.  It stopped raining long enough for us to get a full game in.  It was a good game and we won 16-10.  We are now 4-1 this season going into the tournament this weekend.
I hit 3-for 4 tonight with a single, double, walk, ground out, and a single.

No comments:

Post a Comment