Sunday, June 3, 2018

Weekend Report -> Neo Hyrule

Food this weekend ->
Bacon, eggs, and toast for lunch on Saturday.  Maple bacon... :)
Mmmm... Maple Bacon.

I got shawarma from Shawarma House for dinner on Saturday.  I got the large beef sandwich fully loaded (forgot to take a pic).  It was very good, but that night and all day Sunday.  I had killer stomach pains.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming Saturday night at my place with Jeremy, Arseni, Garth, and Gen.  Julie wasn't feeling well and didn't come over.  We played a long game of Charterstone.  It was Month 6 in the game and everyone is still building up their cities and stars.  Garth won easily this time, but I was close at 2nd.
Charterstone.
Our city "Neo Hyrule" got added to the Kingdom map too.

After dinner we played Ethnos.  I like this game.  It's a quicker version of Small World combined with Ticket to Ride, where you collect race cards to play them later inorder to claim territories.  By claiming territories you can gain glory points so to win the game.  Each race has a different ability and you only use different races in each game.
Ethnos.
Game review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment