Monday, June 11, 2018

Fongpay's Early Birthday Bash

Lunch today -> East India Company.
A bunch of us from work went to the East India Company for an early birthday lunch.  We feasted and stuffed ourselves silly.
For my first plate, I sampled all the meat dishes.  No crab curry today, but they had a fish one.  It's not as good as the crab :(.  There were 2 lamb dishes, both were excellent.  The beef dish was very good too as it used short ribs! but abit too spicy.  I was sweating.
Plate #1: Meat Feast.
Second plate was mostly lamb and chicken.
Plate #2.
Dessert was some timbit thing soaked in syrup, french vanilla ice cream, chocolate cheese cake, and some fruit.  The chocolate cake put me over the top.  I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day.
Dessert Plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment