Sunday, July 16, 2017

Weekend Report -> Mystery Lobster

Food this weekend ->
Went to Julie's BBQ/Pool Party on Saturday.  I ate alot of junk food, but the best snack was this apple dip thing where you dip tart apple slices into a cream cheese, caramel, and crumbled Skor layered dip.  It was really good.  I would have had more, but someone was double dipping... >:(
We played some Clank! and I spilled my lemonade all over the board and some cards!  The liquid even got into the sleeved cards!  We cleaned most of it off there and I doubled cleaned it with a sponge when I got home.  We seemed to have saved everything, so the game doesn't need replacing.  We also played some Code Names: Pictures.  Much harder than regular Code Names.

On Sunday, I was cleaning food out of the freezer and I found a bag of frozen lobster tails!  I do not remember buying these.  It's a mystery where these came from?  They were dated 2015. 
Anyways. I defrosted them in cold water and then steamed them for 3mins.
Steamed Lobster Tails.
I then chopped them in half and added some garlic butter.  They tasted fine and not freezer burnt, but the meat was sticking to the shell.  That made it difficult to eat.
Lobster Tails Topped with Garlic Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment