Monday, July 10, 2017

Double-Header VS 2 Different Teams

Breakfast today -> White Macadamia Nut Cookies.
I bought this box of white macadamia nut cookies from Sobey's.  They are good as is, BUT once heated in the microwave for 10 seconds, they are amazing!  They become warm and chewy, like it was freshly baked.  I ate 8 for breakfast.  I wished I had milk.
White Macadamia Nut Cookies.

Lunch today -> Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
Ran a quick errand at Walmart and I hit Little Caesar's on the way back the CMC.  I got the hot 'n' ready cheese stuffed crust pepperoni pizza for $9.  The pizza was good, but the stuffed crust isn't equally filled across all slices.  Some had more cheese than others.  Still good, and I'd get it again.
Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters had a double-header tonight against 2 different teams.  Didn't seem very fair, but that what was scheduled.  The first game was against Brew Jays.  We scored the max 6 runs every inning and defeated them 24-6.
I hit 4-for-4: double, single, single, and single.

We then played Ripping Dingers in the second game.  It was a closer match but we defeated them 16-10.  I was drenched in sweat by the end of the night.
I hit 2-for-3: double, single, hit into a double-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment