Monday, July 17, 2017

Homecoming

Lunch today -> Burger King
Went to Burger King at lunch and got 2 Whoppers and 20 Chicken Nuggets.  I saved 1 Whopper for dinner and was planning to eat 1 Whopper and the 20 nuggets then.  I finished 1 Whopper and washed it down with some water, but I choked on the water.  I wasn't hungry after that.  Ate about 8 nuggets and gave the rest away.
Burger King Food.

Useless Movie News:
Watched the new Spiderman: Homecoming movie at Coliseum.  I really like the leather recliner seats.  They are really comfortable.
The new Spiderman movie is great.  It flows very well, the new characters are really well acted, and the story is very good.  Not much to complain about and a couple parts completely caught me off-guard (in a good way).  The movie really shows Peter Parker trying to be a hero while still having a high school kids life.  I highly recommend watching this movie.  A great fun movie.  I'll probably buy this on DVD.
FYI: There is 1 mid-credit scene, and 1 scene after the credits.  The last one is good :)

Useless LEGO News:
Picked up Killer Croc Sewer Smash on clearance at Walmart.  It's been on clearance for awhile, but I never seem to find one.  But I finally found one :)
Killer Croc Sewer Smash LEGO Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment