Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Strawberries and Cool Whip

Lunch today -> Bison Burger.
Wednesday food trucks today at The Hub.  Only 1 truck today.  It was Smokin' R&Rs.  They've been there before a few times, and every time I missed them, but not today.  I got the bison burger and fries.  A bit pricey but it was very good.  The burger was juicy and had a slight gamey taste.  Simply topped with spring salad, onions and tomatoes.  The fries were very good too.  They were tossed with a mix of savoury spices.
Bison Burger and Fries.
I heard the gravy is very good too.  I'll have to add that to my fries next time.

Snack today -> Strawberries and Cool Whip.
The Social Committee got fresh strawberries for everyone today.  We served them with a tub of Cool Whip.  Everyone enjoyed this surprise treat today.  By chance, I'm pretty sure the sweeter basket were the strawberries in the downstair's kitchen... closer to me :)
Strawberries and Cool Whip.
I ate my fill of strawberries, but on the very last one I ate, strawberry juice squirted straight down on to my white t-shirt!  D'oh!  I hope the stain comes out in the wash.

Useless Gaming News:
After work gaming tonight.  James, Evan, and I played Clank!  We played the beginner side again because Evan hasn't played before.  He picked it up quickly and won the game.  He just beat me with 87 points to my 82 points.  James finished with 57 points because he died 2 rooms away from the exit and couldn't collect the bonus 20 points.
3-Player Clank!

No comments:

Post a Comment