Sunday, July 9, 2017

Weekend Report -> K'ehFC

Food this weekend ->
Tried these new Cinnamon Bun Oreos on Friday at work.  These are good!  Tastes like cinnamon bun.  I easily ate 4 right away.  I'll get these again. 
Cinnamon Bun Oreos

I went to KFC to pick up a bucket for dinner on Friday.  I got the limited edition K'ehFC lid! :)  I got a 12-piece bucket with fries and gravy (used a coupon).  I'm not sure if I like the new way they cut the chicken breast part now.  It is a bigger piece, but is awkward to eat.
K'ehFC.

Sunday I mowed the lawn and made a late lunch.  I decide to make lunch and dinner at the same time.  I cooked up a couple steaks (on sale at Sobey's), boiled mini-red potatoes and then pan fried in butter, microwaved broccoli and then quickly pan fried in the leftover butter to soak up the butter, and pan fried some diced portabella mushrooms in the steak drippings with a bit olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Lunch Steak and Dinner Steak Plates.

Useless Gaming News:
4-player gaming at Brian's on Saturday night.  We played a new game called "5-Minute Dungeon".  It's really fun and I think I'll need to buy it now.  BUT only the Kickstarter version.  It's a cooperative card game where players help each other defeat monsters/obstacles/people as you quickly traverse to the Boss.  Everyone needs to battle to the boss and defeat him in 5 minutes or everyone loses.
5-Minute Dungeon.

We also played another adventure in TIME Stories.  We played the "A Prophecy of Dragons" expansion.  It was a really good adventure, but we didn't finish the game, even after 3.5 hrs at it.  The box says 90mins but it's nowhere near that.

Useless Toy News:
I didn't realize I had not seen Gordon for the longest time, and he gave me my birthday present.  I got a Lego Birthday Cake, Brawn, and a couple Transformer mini-figs (Shockwave and Soundwave).  Thanks Gordon!
Birthday Gifts.

Useless Aquarium News:
Feed my ghost shrimps another mussel this weekend.  I think they've developed a taste for it.  They started feasting on the mussel right after I put it in the tank.  By the next day, almost all of it was gone.  The mussel used to last a few days, but now it doesn't even last 1 day.
Ghost Shrimp Feasting on Mussel.

No comments:

Post a Comment