Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Scarecrow Harvest

Lunch today -> Five Guys.
Food Truck Wednesday today.  Peter and I went to check it out and only found the Asian Taco Truck there.  We weren't too thrilled with the food so we drove to Five Guys and got burgers instead.  I got a bacon burger, fries, and a drink.  I had forgotten they top-up the bag with an extra scoop of fries.  Also, today's fries were made from PEI Cavendish potatoes.
Five Guys Bacon Burger.

Dinner today -> Wings, Ribs, and Wedges.
Susanna and I went shopping tonight and the last stop was at Loblaws.  We picked up alot of food, and all of it was 50% off.  We got a couple beef roasts, 4 packs of portabella mushrooms, and sausages.  I also got a couple of meals: wings with wedges and ribs with wedges.  The wings and wedges were good, but the ribs weren't very meaty and was dry.
Discount Loblaws Food.

Useless Lego News:
Super Walmart in Kanata has some clearance Lego sets.  The Resistance X-Wing is on clearance for $50 from $99, and the Scarecrow Harvest of Fear Set is on clearance for $50 from $75.  I already have the X-Wing, so I got the Scarecrow set.
Scarecrow Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment