Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Black Cherry, White Pear and Cranberry Balsamic

Dinner today -> Sausages and Salad.
After softball today, picked up some 50% off Italian sausages from Loblaws.  I boiled and then pan fried them.  I also made a quick salad dressed with black cherry, white pear, and cranberry balsamic.  The dressing is unique and tasty.  It gave a sweet fruity taste.  Only way the salad would have been better was if I had some sliced almonds and mandarin slices.  I got the dressing from The Unrefined Olive in the Signature Centre.
Italian Sausages and Sweet Salad.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played Saved by the Balls tonight.  We were short 2 players at the last minute, but were able to borrow 3 players from the game before ours.  They are first in a division above ours and it showed.  I think we lost 14-4.  It wasn't our best game, but we didn't play that bad either.
I hit 0-for-2: fly out, walk, and fly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment