Thursday, September 29, 2016

Baton Rouge on Hunt Club

Dinner today -> Rib Steak.
Meet up with Julie after work.  She was free to go Halloween mirror and Soundwave hunting with me on Merivale.  We didn't find either item I was looking for.  Afterwards we went to Baton Rouge for dinner.  We went to the new one on Hunt Club by Mandarin Buffet.  I ordered the rib steak: medium-rare.
It was alright.  The steak was more medium than medium-rare (Julie's was the same.  She wanted medium-well, but got medium), and abit too salty.  The steamed vegetables were mainly carrots and almost raw too.  But the big thing was the portion size.  It was way smaller than I expected.  I had only eaten 8 Caramilk bar pieces and drank green tea today as I was expecting to eat alot for dinner.  The Kanata location portions are bigger and I think my last steak there was better too.  I also found the place to be abit crammed.  The tables were very close together and the place was loud.  I would recommend Kanata location over this one on Hunt Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment