Thursday, September 8, 2016

Kanata Ribfest Started

Snack today -> Thai Sweet Chili Chips.
Tried out the Lay's Thai Sweet Chili Chips flavour.  I didn't like it.  It tasted like BBQ chips.  It wasn't hot either.  I don't recommend it.  I ate about 2 handfuls and dumped the rest at the office.
Thai Sweet Chili Chips.

Dinner today -> Fusion House.
Went to Fusion House  for dinner with my family, grandparents, and aunt.  We ordered a ton of food, but we didn't over order too much.  We got alot of different items, but most of it was sushi and sashimi.
Sushi.
More Sushi.
Sashimi.

Useless Food News:
FYI: Kanata Ribfest started today.  It's not advertised very well.  It's behind the big toboggan hill on Terry Fox.  I recommend Brick Yard BBQ.  Their ribs and chicken are very good.  I'm planning on getting some either at lunch on Friday or after my softball playoff game Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment