Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Asian Tacos

My internet was crawling yesterday, but it started to work perfectly fine and fast after 11:30 last night.  I was going to swap out my router at Rogers, but maybe I don't need to now?  BUT this could all be like how a dying light bulb glows brighter before burning out.

Lunch today -> Asian Tacos.
Food truck Wednesday and I got Asian Tacos from "Sula Wok" this time.  It was $5 per taco, but they were big and good.  I got the  Tibetan Curry Beef and a Sweet & Sour Pork taco.  Each had decent amount of meat, some seaweed salad, bits of vermicelli, cucumber strips, and spicy kimchi.  I topped the beef one with peanut sauce and the pork one with cucumber garlic sauce.  Finished both with some chopped peanuts and sesame seeds. 
Asian Taco's
It was messy to eat, but I'd get these again.

Snack yesterday -> Steve's Apple Pie.
Got a slice of Steve's homemade apple pie yesterday.  It was very good.  He makes it with lobo apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice.  I scarfed it down with some green tea at my desk.
Steve's Apple Pie.

Dinner today -> Salsa and Tostitos.
Got home at 11pm today.  I made a quick dinner by browning some ground pork and beef (pre mixed together from Walmart) and adding a can of Italian spiced diced tomatoes.  I thought I had onions and garlic, but I didn't.  So the salsa came out abit watery.
Salsa Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
Stayed after work today to play 3-player Castles of Burgundy.  It was a learning game for James and Evan so it took us almost 3hrs to finish.  It didn't feel like that much time passed.  Evan won but it was close.  Mainly because James and I let Evan buy all the pigs without interference.  James and I were fighting over boats and mines.

Useless Transformers News:
I got my Groove figure in today.  Now my Protectobots can form a true Defensor.
Protectobot Groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment