Monday, September 12, 2016

Bird Stuck in the Garage

When I got home from work today, I opened the garage to get the hose out to water my plants.  When I was done, a little bird had flown into my garage and didn't know how to get out!
Bird in My Garage.
It would perch on my garage door opener or on the shelving in the back.  No matter what I did to get the bird out, it would only fly on top of the garage door and then fly to the back.  Is it not smart enough to fly out of the huge garage door opening!?!?
Bird Won't Leave.
It's 11:30pm now and I found it sleeping on the garage door opener.  I'll leave the garage door open over night and hopefully it'll fly out by morning.  AND I hope it doesn't poop on anything!

Useless News:
FYI: Tuesday is Fortune Cookie Day!  We are celebrating at work.  It's an easy and cheap one to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment