Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pork Souvlaki Platter

Lunch today -> Greek Truck.
Last Food Truck Wednesday of the summer.  There was a Greek truck and a BBQ truck today.  I went with Greek as I've had them before and they were very good.  I got the pork souvlaki platter.  I noticed the tzatziki had abit of olive oil on it.  That was a nice touch and made it better.  I got to remember that for next time I have tzatziki.
Pork Souvlaki Platter.

Useless Pokemon Go News:
This Pokemon Go gif is hilarious.  It's so true.

Useless Gaming News:
3-player afterwork gaming tonight.  Another session of Castles of Burgundy.  We used random maps this time.  It was a close game to the end, but after scoring the extra points James just beat me by 7 points.  Took us 2hrs to finish the game.
Castles of Burgundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment